Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Update: First Person Scholar, an eBook, and Tabletop Games

I haven't posted anything here for awhile, but don't worry, it's not because I've been idle. I've been busy with finals and final projects for school, of course, but I've also been working with the guys over at First Person Scholar to get something published over there in January. Definitely go check them out and I'll keep you updated as that moves forward.

Also, as it happens, one of my final projects was for a print publishing class and I had to typeset a book, so I took a lot of my stuff from here and made a little book out of it, and it turned out looking really good. I also made an ebook version which you can download and check out here.

Finally, with the break I'm going to take advantage of the time to do a mini series of essays a little bit off topic--board and card games. I love tabletop games and I especially get into them around the holidays because I'm with family a lot and we all have free time. So for the next couple weeks be looking for my readings of a few of my favorite board and card games, including Dominion, 7 Wonders, and the recently Kickstarted The Agents.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment